- Visit to Sikandra
- Lesson on tele- communications in the 17th century
- Sightseeing of Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort
- Special stop to buy the world famous Panchi Petha
- All inclusive tour
- GPS access to whereabouts of the group
- Daily blog
- Full time tour escort of the duration of the tour
- Experienced English speaking guides for sightseeing
Day 01: Delhi to Agra and sightseeing in Agra (B,L,T,D)
Pick up from school early for the drive to Agra. Breakfast will be served enroute at a restaurant. Arrive at Sikandra, Akbar’s mausoleum at noon where you will be met by your English speaking guide. Jahangir, Akbar’s son completed the construction of the tomb in the year 1613. Be enthralled by a lesson on telecommunications of the 17th century at the tomb before continuing on to Agra.
Later, enjoy hot Indian lunch at a deluxe hotel and freshen up before embarking of a sightseeing tour.
Agra, beautifully situated on the banks of the river Yamuna achieved prominence as the capital of the Mughal Emperors from 1526- to 1628. It is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal era monuments, most notably the Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort, both are UNESCO World Heritage sites. In the afternoon, proceed for a guided tour of Agra Fort, followed by a visit to the Taj Mahal. A symbol of Eternal Love, the Taj Mahal was built by the 5th Mughal emperor Shah Jehan in the year 1631 in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. It was completed in 22 years.
After and exciting afternoon of sightseeing drop by at Panchi Petha to buy some and then drive back to Delhi.
Drinks and snacks will be served enroute.
- All meals as per the itinerary.
- Water, cold drinks and dry snacks during the journey.
- Chauffer driven Ac Volvo coach for the entire duration of the tour.
- Entrance fees at the monuments.
- English speaking local guides, for sightseeing and excursions as per program.
- Services of a tour escort for the duration of the tour.
- All applicable taxes.
- GPS access to know the whereabouts of the group.
- Travel insuarance.
- Any expenses of a personal nature, such as telephone bills, laundry bills, tips at hotels and restaurants etc.
- Any camera fee to the places of visits.
- Any other expenses not included.